HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Shareholder rights plans

I understand what you are saying and agree to a certain extent. The shareholder rights plan would allow us as shareholders to buy more shares at the current price. We would thereby dilute the percentage (20%) owned by the hostile bidder and therefore make it more expensive for that entity to acquire control of the company. Although this is the case, if the current stock price is so undervalued and the Hostile company knows this for a fact, (Due to Positive News) this company may choose to move forward on the takeover based on the belief the price could, may or will rise due to this positive news. This would make the target company even more expensive down the road because the shareholder rights plan could be used at this later date also. I guess my point is that with this depressed stock price it is best to keep potential suitors as much in the dark as possible, at least until the SP reflects are current value, which I believe the current SP is nowhere close too. Again I think Management may be keeping a lid on what they have, especially in this depressed market. May be waiting for a turnaround in the market or for unprecedented news that the market cannot ignore.

Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply