HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Any Hostile Entity Willing To Buy In Excess Of 10% Of The Float...

Re: Any Hostile Entity Willing To Buy In Excess Of 10% Of The Float.../OBG

posted on Sep 13, 2008 07:12PM

When I spoke with Neil last week he said that they have been concerned about the prospect of unwelcome advances since last September. If they express concern about such issues, though they may never come to fruition and I anticipate they won't, I suspect there is legitimacy in pondering on such events. Though there is no advantage to becoming unglued by such possibilities, I think it wise to know ones options under these circumstances. The shareholders rights plan was undertaken for just such an event and originally deemed to be necessary and certainly responsible on the part of our administration. I'm quite certain that the Aurelian investors never anticipated the events that recently took place for them. I'm satisfied that all that can be done has been done by our admin., but it is also important for our investors to be prepared for the possibility of, for example, making allowances for picking up more shares should the white knight clause kick in. My sense of sound investing involves a certain degree of paranoid preparedness if you will, like having 3 jugs of water hanging about when you only really need one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply