HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Please correct me if I am wrong chromite value per share numbers.

Re: Please correct me if I am wrong chromite value per share numbers.

posted on Sep 14, 2008 12:06PM

I have some problems with basing anything on a comment by anyone, managment or not, making statements about size of deposit. Wouldn't mind IF there was sufficient drilling or other geophysical data to back it up but we all know that it's early days and such information is NOT available.

Could be, should be, might be, looks like, compared to are not statement anyone should be using to start calculating figures.

Even the value per tonne can't yet have a handle put on it and that value depends upon transportation and enrichment by processing not the insitue value of unprocessed ore.

I just get very nervous with these numbers being thrown around, there is a good reason the TSX will not allow companies to do so and just maybe responsible forum members shouldn't either.

New Message
Please login to post a reply