HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Please correct me if I am wrong chromite value per share numbers.

Perhaps you can point me to the article that states we have 60 MT at 40% chromium? Because I will sell my house and buy more shares if that is the case. Guarantee that if this were the case, no White Knight clause would be stopping the majors from buying us out at these prices.

Reading the articles and reading between the lines is dangerous. Reading the posts by people who have spoken with management could be even more dangerous, as this is total heresay, which could be turned into hype quickly. The first mention by a poster who had spoken with Richard said that he had mentioned $15B, which is probably a very realistic number. Since then, it has been bumped up to a new height of $112B this weekend.

When, and I mean only when, the 43-101 comes out, will we have any idea of the value. Anything prior to that is just getting everyone's feathers ruffled by hyping.

Let the drills pull up cores, let management do its job delineating the deposits and wait for the 43-101s to speak. This is still an opportunity to buy, but not yet to pile all your eggs into the one basket. IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply