HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I understand your frustration but what would you suggest they do? They did issue an update right after the great news from FWR. You'd think that double barrelled news would rise any sinking ship. In a market this bad only a fool is buying seriously. There are some who are nibbling but we need a lot more trading volume to move the share price higher. Then the result would be more selling by traders. As for bailing out, I believe it is only those forced out due to the need for funds to cover losses due to margin calls. Nobody in their right mind who can sit and hold is selling. Noront can sink to 50 cents and I will still have my shares. Anybody who does want more shares should have " stinker bids " in place. How about $1.05? If a market sell came in when there were no bids above that price......you'd have a bargain. We're in the middle of a " financial hurricane " and not the time to jump ship. Noront isn't going down, but it is a time to hold tight. It's all you and I can do and Noront management has its hands tied too. Any good news just goes blowing in the wind as did the last good news.

New Message
Please login to post a reply