HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Another way to say, "Buy low, sell high..."

I bought into extreme weakness yesterday (Monday), and got some more NOT at USA $1.82. My goal was to add to my NOT position (which I did), and not to bottom-guess NOT's stock price (I learned long ago that bottom-guessing is not a winner's strategy).

So I accomplished my goal, and got what I believe to be a great deal!

Here is my reasoning. I personally value Windfall at at least $1.00 a share. So, I figure I paid 80 cents a share for Noront's Ring of Fire land position, joint ventures, and current drilling and assay results. For free I got Noront's cash value and other projects.

And then today NOT's stock price fell even more. To me this additional price weakness creates an even better time to add to my NOT position. And I'm considering doing just that.

My personal investing time-frame for NOT is three to five years (I am 70 years old). During which time I expect to see NOT's share price at OVER USA $20.00. This demand for NOT's metals will not be for things "Made in the USA." In my opinion, unfortunately my country probably will be in a deep recession during this time.

The demand for NOT's metals, I believe, will be primarily from China, India and other economies that are building their basic infrastructures. China by itself has the money in hand today to buy out the entire Ring of Fire if they wanted to.

Long and strong...

Rek

Sep 16, 2008 06:43PM
Sep 17, 2008 12:03PM
Sep 17, 2008 12:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply