HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: So... who have we lost? Please respond if you're still around...

I dont' know where bottom is. I've lost a lot of money, but I'm buying almost every 30 to 40 cent drop in price. Would love to have a large chunk to put in but I have to keep dropping 1,000 at a time. At least I get more for it now. That's how it works. Buy on the way up and down using a predetermined amount of funds rather than waiting for every dip to bottom out. When you wait it flips the other way. When you don't its drops further. Then its just "my damn luck..." which it isn't...its the market and you can't control that. Buying now is smart. Selling now is ludicrous. If NOT shareholders can't stand the heat of this then look the other way for a bit. Come back in December or January (I think Dec will be a big selloff period this year due to people selling off and getting tax credit for losses). I could be wrong, but it does make sense.

The news has been average, but not bad. The ROF is finding minerals and the NOT team is building existing stocks of nickel, chromite and various other expensive minerals.

If we all hold each other up then the winds will blow the other way. Buying now will allow you to reap rewards much sooner as you average down your existing purchase price...or....you get in for the next run.

All the best. This is tough, but we'll all survive unless we cut our own throats on the way down. Don't get trigger happy.

God Bless everyone....a better day will be coming..

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply