HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: So... who have we lost? Please respond if you're still around...

Hey Snezzer ... I'm still here, averaged down from $5.65 and last bought at $2.62 No more dry powder for this dream.

I've done everything else wrong with this stock, can't see why I should break rank now and bail

I hope that all of the folks that have cashed out of NYSE and TSX are looking for a little known TSV stock in the James Bay Lowlands that will promise short term recovery on known hard rock commodities with real world future demand. After the bloodbath they have taken in the Big Board financials sector, NOT may be the healing medicine that retail money will choose after the wound licking is over.

Another real good reason why we need to disclose more facts about the area, the play and the players and we also need the promotion machines to get the message out. NOW

T'ill then I'm licking my TSV commodity wounds and am 100% tapped out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply