HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: So... who have we lost? Please respond if you're still around...

I was gone all day and came home only to realize that the barrel of dry power in the old safe is coming out tomorrow!!! LOL We have had the truck backed up and loading for almost 2 years now. It's full!!! It's time to bring out another one and fill it to the brim!!!

Anyone not buying at these prices is just plan crazy (no offense Crazydick)..We have got the biggest find here folks...If this area play would have been discovered... say about 3 years ago and well under way before this financial and stock market crisis....the share price would be well.......lets just say crazydick would never have gone to sleep.....EVER!!!!

I would say good luck to all but Luck is not what we need.. We all need to relax, be patient, buy more when possible and let Dick and the crew do there jobs. My faith (and most of my money) is with Dick and Noront, and I sleep without fear for my investment every night!! Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply