HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wow what a day... and where is NOT

posted on Sep 16, 2008 01:06PM

what a day I'm down to the knuckles, there was blood on the floor this morning and gold in the hills this afternoon , what a swing. Never mind the swings on the banking stox the major miners were bleeding we saw swings of 30% on some of them, what a time to be in cash. As Buffett says "at the end of this type of market swings millionaires/billionaires are made". Yet where was our beloved NOT?, still floundering, got to wonder what the hell is happening. We have on present tonnage probably over $2b in the ground yet we have a market cap of around $200m, something is wrong. Sure we can all sit back and wring our hands and blame the market vagaries for all of the sp issues, but that aint gonna solve the sp problem. The ore hasn't disappeared it's just not as easy to find as we first thought. Richard has hired some of the finest brains in mining to assist him in locating the body, in addition he has hired a new team to lead us forward, he didn't do all of this on pure speculation. The ore is there,Richard and his team know it , we know it the majors know it yet the market isn't convinced.

I'm out of ideas as to what NOT needs to do to move us up. I believe that on this board there are a posters who are very knowledgeable not only on geology but also on financials and the market. Here's a thought why don't all of us put forward our ideas ,as to how this sp could be moved,on the board, based on the number of votes each one receives we take the top ten or more and send them to NOT and ask for them to be responded to at the AGM.

all suggestions are greatly appreciated

Long and strong

GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply