HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: All these phone calls to Richard...MooreFish

posted on Sep 18, 2008 10:52AM

Hi MF

I understand what you're saying with regard to Richard spending time on the phone, but don't you think that if he couldn't take the call, he wouldn't. Richard et el are very busy, but if a regular caller is known to him as not wasting their time, and he takes the call, to me that's signal that he wants to help the little retail guy. (as well, he know's his story will get posted) So it helps both parties, NOT and ourselves.

I for one have never trusted any I.R. person to give me anything I can't already read somewhere else.

I would rather buy into a company where the CEO is not worried about taking calls, or feels they are not above talking with retail.

Richard is a great guy, and loves to tell his (NOT's) story...let him. I think he's smart enough to know when he can come to the phone, and when he can't.

Cheers, MGB

New Message
Please login to post a reply