HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

advice needed

posted on Sep 18, 2008 01:23PM

I bought my NOT shares 6 months ago at CAD 5,30

So I’m NOT at all pleased about the current SP.

Today was another bad day, big selling walls were taking us down again.

Bought some shares at CAD 2,50 last week, but had to sell them today.

Borrowed money, I know…stupid.

Coswill talked to Mr.Nemis today. Mr. Nemis was very exited about the chromite.

Most of you on this forum always get exited when Mr. Nemis is on the phone.

But…

I just read Snezzer’s message of the presentation.

I was very disturbed about this part;

This was a big point for me: Within 48hrs of releasing results.. all majors from around the world were knocking on the door thinking that NOT did not know what they were talking about – that they’d made a mistake. The grades and widths were so high that they honestly thought Noront’s numbers were an error. They said... “At 30%+ grades call us when you have 30-40 million tons”. So clearly the producers are interested. Funny, because when BB news was released... SP went DOWN! N America doesn’t get it. This seemed to be a big thrust of Feeney’s presentation... the fact that the chromite is fantastic and yet, somehow the North American market reeeeally just doesn’t understand it. Including instutional investors. Nobody knows about chromite. I have a feeling us Agoracom users know more about chromite than MANY institutional investors, and even industry analysts, etc.

Is this the real reason SP is going down for months.

We have something majors like very much, but investors think it’s worth nothing ?

Apparently they will be going to Europe to do some IR later in the year where Chromite IS understood. He mentioned looking forward to presenting their case at an International Conference of Chromite Producers in December..

So, in July they found chromite , the SP went down and now they are waiting till December to go to Europe.

Excuse me?

Where will our SP be at time?

Why didn’t they held a presentation for instutional investors in July,

Why didn’t they try to convince retail investors how important chromite is?

Noront is VERY GOOD in drilling, but I'm not to found about there marketing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply