HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: advice needed

posted on Sep 18, 2008 02:33PM

this is what I don't get about people and the markets. Obviously the markets are in a very scary place right now but these things happen. I mean we were in a bull market for the past 5 years up until about a year ago or so.

people who borrow money to invest should be able to live with that and pay the interest that they owe. You can write it off people! I have about $16k invested in the market and do you know what my portfolio is worth today? a lousy $6k. That's $10k that I don't have at the moment but do you think I'll just throw that away and say, "hey you know what, I tried and I failed. Time to move on". Not a chance.

The markets will rebound ladies and gentleman, maybe not today (although they did a little bit ;), maybe not tommorow but sooner or later we will leave the bear behind and we'll be off running. Good for NOT management not getting to worked up over their SP. Would you like them to sell out to a major now and that potential retirement egg turns into a few roast beef dinner's on Sunday night? Come on.

I work in the industry, I see the stress that people are going through right now and I understand it hurts. However if you can afford to wait it out, pay that interest you owe on your credit line, loan, house etc, then you will be rewarded for your patience.

McFauld's is no joke, give it some time. God speed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply