HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Preservation of Capital. Yes, but where would you go to preserve your capital in a situation such as we are currently experiencing?

If you are thinking of Timing the Market, well, go right ahead.

If you are thinking of withdrawing it from your account(s) and stuffing it under your matress, then I hope you have better Insurance than what companies with ties to AIG can offer at present. Also, if your mattress needs an addition made to facilitate your stuffing pleasures you will need to shell out a little to caaomplish that as well. How about T Bills? Accorcing to the Gold Bugs that would not be too smart an idea right now. At least you could heat your home with your stashed cash. That may get you through the Winter? How about Gold? By the time it is right to dump it, will you know, and if so will you be fast enough to get to the Gold Bug store to offer it up hoping the Gold Bug Store owner before he/she learns that it is time to Shutter the Doors and go on vacation?

I am NOT SURE, but you do get too exciteable on a few matters!

Old Joe

PS: That was by any means a comprehensive list of options you may likely have considered, but there are mant many more, but they all are actually a form of Investment is some way or other (except the matress thing - Maybe??? Just a little confused on the mattress thing - but that's me!)

New Message
Please login to post a reply