HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Long time reader - First time poster

posted on Sep 18, 2008 03:04PM

I have been reading the posts on this site for a long time and I find that many of the posters are very knowledgeable and informative.

I have purchased NOT shares on three occasions, most recently at $1.55 in order to average down. I believe that the Ring of Fire area will have many producing mines in the future. As many of you have said let the drilling prove it up.

I currently work in the Canadian mining industry and know a thing or two but I am not an expert by any means. The current SP is a reflection of the major upheavals which the market is experiencing all over the world. I find that the current SP is an opportunity to buy in cheap, and for me that is great.

I also read the following web site which provides information which I find relevent to nickle and the industry and I recommend it, it is free and you don't have to register. www.estainlesssteel.com/stainless-st...

Today, at the above site, I found an article referencing chromium which I found very informative and I recommend that you read it. http://seekingalpha.com/article/9617...

I think you will find it interesting.

Goood luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply