HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just wondering......

posted on Sep 19, 2008 05:59AM

After reading a lot of posts the last few days, I am left to wonder if there would be so much doubt or unease put into people's minds if let's say the SP was $4 instead of where it is now? When times are rough, sp is down, market conditions suck, it seems to me that people look for reasons as to why it happens - which is good. I just think it's unfair to blame the sp on Richard and NOT.

Banks that survived the GREAT DEPRESSION, did not survive these market conditions. People it's a trying time and crazy time, let's not forget the fundamentals of this company before everyone starts to panic and think that we'll run out of cash. 11 months is an eternity. Don't give up hope, not just yet, not now. It would be silly to sell in the worst possible market conditions. But to each his own - nothing has changed.

Just my opinion

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply