HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Early this morning you posted: "I always expect those in authority and power positions to lead responsibly and faithfully, which we know doesn't often happen. Having said that, the poor tax payer also had a responsibility likewise, to not over extend, to demonstrate self control, to not buy houses and commodities way beyond their means, to focus on more important things in life other than things, and on and on. Everyone out there is responsible though most came this way unwittingly lead by a pack of thieves. It is everyone's responsibility to ensure that one's actions are responsible with respect to their families and the lives of others both short and long term. When I hear about the poor tax payers, I'm not as sympathetic as some might be. The power players lead us down the path but we agreed to go, carrying our wants with us." Are you now unemotionally advertising for the NDP? Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply