HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Future use of Chromite

posted on Sep 26, 2008 09:43AM

A point to consider with regard to the finding of huge Chromite deposits in Canada is the replacement of old crumbling and dangerous infrastructure in the United States and of course other older developed countries. Most of the steel used in the past did not have the qualities of present day steel that is enhanced with anti-corrosion elements such as Chromite in stainless steel.

I would expect that when the re-newal of infrastructures begins and I this could be sooner than later in order for the USA to revive it's economy, most of the structural steel that will be used will contain Ferrochrome and Nickel. The fact that North America will soon have a huge and cheap supply of Chromite will be a factor. I expect that bridges etc. built in the future will last for many years more than the old ones and I am sure that governments will realise this and look favourably on the discovery of a secure, safe and cheap supply of Chromite in the Mc Fauld's area.

We got some and it's FOR SALE! Please line up at the desk with your bids.

tutank

New Message
Please login to post a reply