HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Majors involvement

posted on Sep 27, 2008 07:40AM

Does anyone have any Idea or opinion when a major would be getting their feet wet with a buy in (10% or whatever) for the chrome ?

The way I see it is the majors have enough info on the type and quantity of chrome in area to buy in now,as why wait untill even more is proven up as the price would be worth more even if the daily price doesn't reflect true value today.

Would majors thought be keep price down for as long as possible so they could low ball an offer to shareholders so as they would vote to accept offer when possibly quite a few SH would be demoralized .

Like the saying "buy when there's blood in the street's"also goes for the majors so my train of thought goes that we could see an offer before Christmas,as some kind of a deal is being hatched right now .

Major mining companies buy and accumulate good quality mines and ore bodies and we know Noront has it.Sure would be nice to know how many and which majors are chomping at the bit!

Major mining companies are fluch with cash and with the US printing up money like it's going out of style (and I believe it is)Gold and commodities will hold true value.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply