HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Excellent post Dony, and I fully agree on most of your points.

Al is probably ,as you say, a nice guy. He chose to leave here for whatever reason, and it should be left at that.

Sag4tag explained a buy in as it could happen and you have expanded on it a bit and I would like to add a few points if I could.

There is no doubt that a major will buy in here. I believe that the reason it has not happened yet is that it is still much too early for it yet. My thoughts and I am sure they have thought of it also is that we still don't know where the mother lode is. They could buy in to Noront and then FWR could hit it, or vice versa. I do believe that drilling will continue for a few months yet, and once they have a positive feel for where the real stuff is they will form some sort of consortium between NOT,FWR,SPQ, and FNC if they do find something,and maybe even PRB. In concert with this group, there will be a major laying down a bunch of money for 10% and the right to a deal to acquire the rest at market value. The major will not be concerned about the actual share price and may even encourage a bump in it at the time. A comparison of this scenario would be CYP in the spring of 2007. The share price ran up from .30 to .65 and Goldcorp bought in at the high. Any suggestions here that the majors are holding the SP down in order to get a cheap buy in is erronious. the Majors just do not play those games.

I also believe the move to the TSX is coming. The fact that they won't dicuss it simply lends credence to this belief. When it is a done deal we will find out, and it will happen within the next couple of days after that.

I do believe that every one of us who have stayed long through the recent downturn will one day look back on this as one of the most exciting times in their lifetime. Despite the poor status of my investment portfolio, Noront is still the most prominent and also most likely one to someday give better than average returns.

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply