HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Close 1.38

posted on Sep 30, 2008 12:15PM

I still think the market wants some real news. Down again today when most had a great day. I dont care. Alot say its the market but this is getting silly. We had a strong bid side all day and we have certain brokers just dumping into it all day. Everytime and I mean everytime we get good news we go down. Oh its the market or they didnt understand news, just hang on longer well how are most to hang on when this company is being driven down almost daily. Ive seen in the past few months news come out on some companies and they take off. We havent seen this for months . It sure doesnt help the promotion of this company. If I was new to this company and saw the constant down on news would I want to invest. Dont get me wrong but something has to give us some upswing once in awhile. We have to give some actual assays. We have seen dribbles here and there but we have been drilling 7 days a week 24 hours a day and we should have alot of assays by now. The big buys can hold on forever but Im sure we are losing some of the retails who have been around for awhile. With this current credit crunch we could lose alot more. I know I will get dumped on but we should have seen some good action today and not this constant downward action. It gets real depressing. Fire at me Im expecting it. Junior

New Message
Please login to post a reply