HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

to recap why the OT board was started

posted on Sep 30, 2008 12:23PM

My memory isn't as great as it used to be but I do remember at least one of the reasons we ended up with the board was because some posters were using the main board like windows messenger. Setting up lunch meetings or get togethers or discussing their private lives with other posters that they obviously knew.

Agoracom responded to the numerous complaints re the abuse of the board by setting up the OT forum and e-mail options.

However there is a major difference between using the forum as your own personal "messenger" and posting relevant financial or geological information, or rumours from McFaulds/Windfall that could impact on the future of the good ship NOT.

Like others I strongly believe that we can quickly disemminate information that we want to read and if we are not interested we can skip over it. We do not need ,and I for one do not appreciate, someone deciding for me which posts are, in their opinion, not relevant.

I will continue to share with you any information that I believe to be of interest to the forum.

GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply