HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spooked

posted on Sep 30, 2008 04:33PM

Why is NOT Down? Has anyone been listening to the news lately? The world financial system is in crisis. There is no money to be had, the banks are keeping the purse strings closed. Unfortunately speculative/explorative stocks are the first to be hit and they are hit moreso than the blue chips etc. As we have witnessed Stocks with good financial statements and outlooks have taken big hits in this market. These are the stocks which will be the first to rebound. NOT and other speculative Stocks will flounder until this market chaos is in check and turns around. It will turn, it is just a matter of when.

Listening to statements indicating that there is ZERO valuation for the chrome may be accurate at this moment, not because it is not worth anything, rather because of current market conditions, there is simply not many interested in investing in a speculative company that has not fully proven the resource.

Since many of the big investors know that this stock is not going to move in the near term, and basically can control the price anyway, especially in this market, it makes more sense to invest their money in stocks that have a chance of showing gains in this market. Hence the downturn over the last several months.

Anyway this is my take on the current situation. I am not selling, just in case this turns quickly, don’t want to be left behind. But my opinion is this could take some time (months/years) and again we just need to hold on. I like many wish I had sold at $7.00, $5.00 even $3.00 or $2.00. Could have bought a lot at more at $1.38, and had several times the stock I have now.

Anyway hold tight and don’t let them push you off this stock at this low price. This is the game. Can’t believe how everyone is so SPOOKED. It is the market, its as simple as that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply