HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree there is a ton of money on the sidelines and probably a ton more manipulating whatever can be manipulated with the intent of making money by any means possible.

I guess my point was that there are very few investors or investment ompanies out there that are willing to invest in a speculative company which is still drilling holes in the ground with the sole intent of proving up a resource. There are too many other bonified companies out there that are so undervalued in which to invest, and these companies will be the first to turnaround. They can always invest in NOT when Market setiment turns to a more psoitive outlook and the speculative companies are again in Vouge. I do agree that NOT is at the top of the list as far as potential and am confident it will pay me in the end.

Relic

this stage in the game they can make more by other means. There actual investments

New Message
Please login to post a reply