HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 30, 2008 04:53PM

with the Poker Game analogy, it is actually more like saying:

I, the Monster Player, want all you little players(Retail Investors) to ante up and keep your Table Capped betting cash in full view and all your cards will be delt Face UP. And I reserve the right to have more cash in hand and out of sight and my cards delt Face Down. When the betting starts, I also reserve the right to bet last.

Best any wise small player could do is refuse to play if those are the rules. But, if playing, do not let the Monster sit at your table. One way to do the playing in such a slanted (almost fixer/rigged) game is to be sure you are sitting at several tables. Thus, be sure you have several Accounts to play with. Doing this will keep each individual Monster Player (Broker Houses) isolated. It does not change the overall effect but you can limit how much one House can play you for all you have.

And play you your House will/does do! Just the nature of their business. When they all have a common interest it gets much more challenging but they look out for them selves collectively only to a point. They do look after themselves individually and count on their Significant, though relatively small, Retail Investors to give them any slight advantage they can make of it when dealing with the other Houses.

So, always keep in mind what their motives always are. They are out to make money for themselves, not their Retail Clients!

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply