HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great posts tonight

posted on Sep 30, 2008 08:51PM

Just for the record Im long on NOT. Its just that over time since IBK and JP have joined us things havent been good. So much promo at the beginning and nothing since. RN was suppose to address us a month or two ago and nothing has been said since. The new lab that we gave I think 200,000 to help with startup and was to be used for our quick assay return times has not happened. New office for our company and some impressive new people join us and we still go down in SP. I do my DD and see great things about the company but no real promotion to bring in some new investors. ( No new investors lets those like TD, anon , play with our SP ) Lots going on but the retail guys hear nothing and the big guys play us. Now why would a major buy in high when they have dragged this so low that they can keep buying us retails out. Im going to sit back and try to be patient but my patience is wearing a little thin. I think we need RN back in control like he was back in AUG and Sept 2007. Thanks again to all that came back with great posts on this topic. I thought for sure I was going to get burned. Have a great night everyone and hopfully this goes alot better soon. Junior

P.S. Canseco I can still hold on longer my friend. Im just having to calm the wife down everytime she sees our SP. All the best to you

New Message
Please login to post a reply