HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spider senses are tingling

posted on Oct 01, 2008 05:19PM

Prof Mungall is where?? Is he at AT12?? Is he near E1? Near AT1? Or is there another area that has demanded nothing less than his attention. I was quite excited this morning with that info and posted it but seems like it got little attention. From what I can see, he has only been up there twice so far. This is not a regular thing for him. They have on the ground geos up there that do a great job. What have they hit that they want Prof Mungall to look at? Are we going to have another halt in the next few days with visuals?

AT12 is my favorite bet as it is the only other area to get 7% nickel even if it was only over a 6 inches area. From everything I have read, it is impossible to get that concentration without huge amounts near by. Have we hit the source of this very high vein?

In Voisy's Bay, they had been drilling franctically for months with nothing to show for it...until they hit the mother load: 104 meters of massive sulfides later called The Eastern Deeps with some 131M tons of nickel ore...the rest was history as they say.

We are probably sitting 1 hole away from that type of situation and with Prof Mungall up there, my spider senses are tingling!!!

Sleep well,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply