HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well...3 posters (including myself) and three big different answers. E1 I mentionned and I believe this to be a good posibility. Eagle 2 I forgot about but Fantomas did not and had the news print to back up his story. AT12 is possible...

The common theme and you hit it moneytree is the nickel. I believe we are trying really hard to hit some big nickel intercepts and hopefully requiring the presence of Jim Mungall up there means we have something substantial. My best hope is a halt in the next few days/weeks before AGM and some big nickel news!!!

If Genuity keeps selling we will not see much rise in share price till something is official but I did like the volume today. Hopefully we keep it up!!

here is the one month chart: Today was the first positive candle after 5 straight negative candles. Hopefully it is the start of a new uptrend!

We also had the Relative strength index indicating a short term bullish signal.

Man I wish Coswil was around to really tell us what this TA means!!!

Cheers,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply