HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From_Sudbury, I do not like it any more than the next guy. Quite frankly, there are some investors on this forum including myself who have lost (on paper) millions with the decrease in our share price. I am not belittling the losses for any of our shareholder's. I feel for all and especially for those that did not or do not have the fortitude to ride this out. We all must obviously each deal with it in our own appropriate way.

I comfort myself in knowing that nothing has changed for the worse. Although things are not moving as quickly as we might have hoped, we are still progressing. I could name many of the recent devolpments but you already know them.

If there was one area that I feel management is falling down, it would be in the communication with us, the shareholder. Other than that, I say keep doing what your doing (and it certainly isn't nothing)

What do you feel management could be doing (other than announcing that they are curtailing exploration? (which would really do wonders for our S/P)

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply