HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Grade 8

posted on Oct 03, 2008 10:58AM

Current situation brings me back to grade 8.

My hair was long, blonde and looked nice on me.

My best friend's hair was long and dark brown. She told me one day that our hair was kind of boring and unfashionable. During this era Dorothy Hamil was the talk of women's skating. She was cute and sported a short haircut. (Called the wedge).

My best friend had the brain storm that we should both go to the hair salon and get our hair cut in the same style as Dorothy Hamil.

We both agreed to do it. She told me to go first. The hairdresser told me over and over again how pretty my hair was and was I absolutely sure I wanted this. I looked over at my friend and she have me the warm smile and thumbs up and I saw 14 inches of hair fall on the floor. When the cut was done I looked over at my friend and she made the decision she didn't like it and decided not to get her hair cut. I looked at the mirror and hated what I saw.

I found out later that my so called best friend was jealous of me, my hair and that I had been had. I remember crying for the hair and for the loss of what I percieved to be a friend.

I feel that we are being pressured to "cut our ugly, unfashionable hair." Our yucky, ugly Noront Stock. We look in the mirror and see a beautiful company..... a swan. We see the deposits, the new hires, the incredible potential and yet based on the actions of others we start to doubt what we see.

I AM NOT CUTTING MY HAIR THIS TIME. I KNOW WHAT I SEE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply