HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I still need to vote but have not received any information folder for my *00Ks+, is this going to be Florida state elections like in 2000 ?

Mind you, I will do anything to get my votes to RN & Team, we should have **lled the Aurelian 'management' types long ago anyway. I will talk to the office to ensure delivery of votes.

This will not turn out to become the commodity steal of the Millenium as long as I live ! Rosseau is indeed the scum of the earth and are entitled to no more than 3 square meter paradise instead of 100s of thousands of acres at JBL.

I do not mind market manipulation as long as it is legal, but will make a grand exception for Rosseau. No one, but no one touching this company in such manner will have problems to get to sleep at night since they will be wiped out long before they go there. Rosseau will turn their lives into the Wild West as it has never been.

Of course all of the above is a big joke, people, NOT management will win the vote. One thing is for sure, Noront is worth at least the tenfold of today's SP (that's the reason they are here after ARU), and we will stand together to withstand these stupid arguments brought forward and will hold the vote to our side (even if we have to do it the Florida way).

New Message
Please login to post a reply