HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I can see brighter now!!

posted on Oct 09, 2008 01:08AM

The market and economic crisis was and is bad enough and has reflected in our SP, however that being said it is clear now that SP has been manipulated very professionally over the last six months.

Richard has moved Noront to where it is with a definate game plan in mind ie: the addition to the team of some very qualified personel. He along with Harvey and Novak knows what lies beneath and so do others.

This news tonite about Rousseau at first disturbed me (still does), although it makes it much clearer to me that Noront is worth a whole lot more. Like Richard so enthusiatically declared a year ago. I trust RN and like his style and hate being taken for a ride as it appears has been done by Rousseau.

I will be attending the AGM and will be VOTING FOR RICHARD NEMIS and TEAM. If we act together I know we will be successful.

Please don't be duped by some of the hired posters (on behalf of Rousseau) that have infultrated this forum. They will be working overtime to gain your support. This too adds another sign of good things ahead.

For many of us that have been here any length of time (invested in Noront) we deserve nothing more than respect, competence and honesty from management. For me I feel that I have received this with the management we have. I can say this even being down more than 100G's in the last six months. I am not so sure about the Rousseau lineup.

VOTE....Vote..... Vote!!!

From the Heart, Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply