HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Check your proxy from Inv. Edge (CIBC)

posted on Oct 09, 2008 04:05AM
Wonder if it is only my bad luck or there are other investors with similar experiences.
With my spouse we hold four accounts at Investor Edge (CIBC), mostly same stocks in every account. Lately I noticed some irregularities when receiving proxy. In August we were send proxy form for KWG which was in all four accounts, we received only 3 proxy- missing account with 120K shares. Now the same story with NOT, received 3 proxy only - missing proxy for account with 30K shares bought over year ago. This week again 2 FNC proxy - missing 2 accounts total 29.4K shares. When it happened with KWG I called Inv. Edge and was told they will check and let me know, I am still waiting. Concerning NOT shares I called Monday and so far nothing, plus received half of my FNC proxy. In my opinion these screw-ups happen too regularly to be just mistakes. vila
New Message
Please login to post a reply