HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Did we do this ourselves?

posted on Oct 09, 2008 08:07AM

I have asked this question many times, and always got bullied for it.

But did we do this to ourselves by not telling the world, the shareholders and other parties involved what the vision, the gameplan or what we are discovering at DE? Now we are seeing the same "Sh.." happening to Windfall, tell us the story instead of hiding your heads in the sand.

We were always told that the couldn't tell because of the regulators, but i think the silence did this - it was a sign of weakness. A strong company beliving in it self would shout it out, never missing an oppotunity to tell about all the good stuff.

Hence to above i would be very surpriced to see Noront Management make a NR stating what they stand for, but i would love it. It is just 10 month to late to avoid this battle.....

Come on NOT management tell it s it is, and fight for the company and the shareholders.... and i think it would be about time to make IBK and JPM work for their money.....

I would hate to see a good company get "pirated" by these hedgefund guys.......

Regards

Laphroigh

New Message
Please login to post a reply