HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

the Perfect Storm

posted on Oct 09, 2008 12:59PM

Hi all:

I have to say this is only the third or fourth time posting on this forum. Been a SH for almost a year and now my cost in is sitting at about $4.90. So yes I'm offside. Ouch!

I truly believe we are witnessing exactly what I would call a perfect storm.

1) Depressed share price (part market, part manipulated) They have the ability to drive it lower too. today's rise is only a sweetener.

2) Several "Excellent properties" that "somebody wants"

3) More pessimism than you can shake a stick at!

4) Incompetent BOD. This is very normal in any Proxy fight. I believe the BOD have done significant work over the past year, don't you?

4) Always buy at the height of pessmism. This makes you the most money, short and long term. Thier jerkin with your human emotion side.

5) Hedge Funds are nothing more than paid hoares. Great if you have buckets of money, they can serve you very well, but for the little guy, its tough. How are they going to add value?

6) they could be dipping thier toes in the water only at this point. Checking the temperature, maybe. maybe not? who knows.

I'm just going to ride this storm out, it getting exciting actually, however, my vote is with current board. They more about the ROF than anyone at this point. Who better to steer the ship than with a group that knows where their going?

Good luck all

New Message
Please login to post a reply