HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Email sent to Rosseau.

posted on Oct 09, 2008 01:06PM

First off - MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR RICHARD!!!!!

Finally, tell the slimeballs at Rosseau how you feel about their greed, here is the email I wrote them, I encourage you all to email them and spread the word of their evil ways. Make sure everyone of your friends and family who own NORONT, knows to vote FOR RICHARD.

Peace.

Here is the email I sent to the slimeballs:

To Rosseau CEO,
Please tell me how you intend to make Noront better?
You indicate that Richard Nemis has wasted $15 million dollars on Windfall? - You got to be kidding me.
If it's such a waste and bad company, why do you own 9.2% of it?
I do not believe anything that Rosseau has to say.
I saw what happened with Aurelian Resources, and it won't happen here.
I do not believe for one minute that you have the best interest in mind for the retail investor. Your company does not care about the shareholders of this company, all you want to do is get in, take Noront, make your money and get out.
Your company does not care about me, or if I've lost thousands of dollars investing in Noront, while you shorted the stock and drove the price down, and bought more.
I will be passing the word on for all shareholders to vote FOR Richard Nemis and not you. Richard Nemis is a true gentleman, a winner, who's best interest lies in the shareholder of Noront and not to make his pocket fat like your company.
I guess as long as you make your millions, who cares how many lives you destroy. Don't you have a family? Don't you care that you are destroying peoples lives with your snake like games.
Go try your tricks somewhere else, and leave us alone.
I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that my greed is detroying the lives of others, I don't know how you do it.
Noront Agoracom Community
P.S. Stop coming on to the Agoracom board with your hired weasels telling us that there is gloom and doom headed our way, we see right through you. This time the little guy is going to win.
New Message
Please login to post a reply