HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Dam hedgefunds. Go F yourself.. Ill probably get red flagged but Im really upset

Dam hedgefunds. Go F yourself.. Ill probably get red flagged but Im really upset

posted on Oct 09, 2008 03:11PM

Im pissed off. I wish they had some insite into this happening and made some sort of retail protection plan. How can they come in and just take our company like that ?? They short us down and then decide that they want someone better to run the company. Listen I wasnt born yesturday and know full well what they are trying to do. Other than this vote to keep them out is there anything legally we can do. I think Sprott and some of the other PP ers should state what there intentions are. I just cant see this being legal. Maybe we could have a super NR come out and drive this puppy up and make those aholes cover all that stock that they sold recently to bring it down. Just cant believe it. GO RICHARD GO

New Message
Please login to post a reply