HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

EVERY VOTE COUNTS

posted on Oct 09, 2008 04:06PM

If you think that, there is no need to vote, my vote won't count. Listen to this example. The company I work for employs roughly 800 employees, and we recently voted on a new schedule. I was telling everyone on the last day to make sure they vote, trying to get people to sway and vote my way. Guess what??? We won by 2 VOTES!!!, yes that's right a measely 2 votes. So if I didn't talk to people and tell them to vote, we probably would of lost.

So if you think you're vote won't make a difference, think again - it will. Plus the fact that it's these idiots trying to steal your hard earned cash from your pocket, I would make sure that everyone I know and there dogs will vote FOR RICHARD.

King Richard Nemis will bring us to the promise land, all he's asking you is for your vote. Don't be lazy, spread the word, VOTE FOT RICHARD, let's not lose the potential to make lots of money.

Peace to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply