HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Richard will deliver for us in the end. Let's deliver for him now.

Richard will deliver for us in the end. Let's deliver for him now.

posted on Oct 09, 2008 07:35PM

Hi all.

My computer broke last week and had to undergo major surgery, so have not read many posts until today.

NOT is the "investment of a lifetime" for so many of us. This proxy fight may be the fight of our lifetime, so let's stand firm with Richard, and vote for his continued, magnificent leadership. Something happened on the way to the forum in recent weeks/months, and we were all deprived of the warm, open communiation with/from Richard. Agreat loss indeed to us all and the stock price suffered with no news available.

Richard is NOT to me, and many others. I originally invested because of Windfall, but have remained invested because of Richard. I trust his vision for NOT.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS in this takeover attempt. Lets keep Richard at the helm. He is trustworthy and brilliant ,and I think considers his shareholders almost as family.

I am so outraged at Rosseau . Following is a copy of an email I sent to him tonite.

Mr. Rosseau:
How pathetic that you pursue such disgraceful methods to attempt a takeover of a company at a vulnerable time when all markets are plummeting!
Richard Nemis and colleagues are above reproach. Richard is a Hero in the Mining industry and to his stockholders. In no way will your grasping takeover attempt work.
I prefer not to be negative, but in this instance let me say that
to make money the way you make money is disgusting, and I feel sorry for you.
JJackson, a most satisfied NOT shareholder

I also think that IBK and JPM should emerge from stealth mode ,and buy up some NOT shares in a big way ,and corral some major votes here!

Fight for this gem of a company!

I've asked my Angels protect us and Richard! ;-)

Cheers,

jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply