HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: I have been asked a fair ?

posted on Oct 10, 2008 11:07AM

Don't be fooled. Richard is trying everything in his power right now to stop this from happening or having a chance at happening. What do you want him to say? Send out a NR and say it's ok everything will be okay.

He's not going to reveal his hand, especially right now to let anyone know what he's doing. I'm sure he's working double time right now to do everything in his power to eliminate Rosseau from the landscape.

The reason the sp is down is not because of Richard, in fact it's because of the people that you VOTED for (Rosseau) that have driven it down. AKA Anonymous, Rosseau drove the price down all the while accumullating shares.

So think really really really hard on this one, because you will be very sorry to see Rosseua come in and make their money all the while offering you barely over a buck for your shares.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply