HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: The Financial Dangers of Clinical and/or Sterile Behaviour

I THINK THIS MIGHT WORK Re:The Financial Dangers of Clinical & Sterile Behaviour

posted on Oct 10, 2008 12:12PM

Good Afternoon Hammer:

Yesterday afteronoon Miskealp1 said "I am wanting to know how Chief Harry Baxter and Chief Scott Jacob, feel about this event."

I PM'd Miskealp and congratulated him for his genius. I also pleaded with him to act on his revelation for two very good reasons

1. I steal time from my boss to chat here and I need this job now like I have never needed a job before, so my participation and ability to be proactive is a little restricted

2. This is the deal breaker for RozyO

If we can appeal to the integrity of the Chiefs, (and this the basis of their appointments), then we can win. The Chiefs need to know what happened at Aurelian and who suffered. They need to know that RozyO has demonstrated a compete lack of honour in dealing with Nemis and Novak, that RozyO has demonstrated their lack of honour with you and me as shareholders.

I have had close personal experience with the aboriginal folks in Alberta and they are long term seekers and speakers. They are not interested in the play of the day or the quickest ROI. Every decision they make on behalf of their consituents is based on the perpetuation of their culture, beliefs and identity.

To have their reputations, land and future spoiled by association with the opportunistic and unscrupulous dealing of RozyO et al would not sit well. They are colleagues of Novak's and they have shared a common dream for McFaulds for several years. The best case scenario would be if the Bands were to support Noront publicly and with their share votes. (They also have the opportunity to react militantly by threatening to boycott services to all mine camps except Noront's until this boils over. That would get everybodies attention here on the AmeriCanadian continent and expose RozyO as the type of US predator that has destroyed the markets on the planet).

Miskealp was heading north today with a mission to counter some of the anti-Noront propganda that he is aware of up at the camp. I pray that he will rally the interest and actions of the Bands there to ACT with and on our behalf.

And we should not be hesitant to ask for their help. When one of the Chief's nephews was ill, I know that others as well as I sent their kindest regards and the support of our prayers for his quick and complete recovery. I know that some of us actually got heart felt personal responses from the Chief. My point is that we are kindred spirits and we have the same objectives. Open and honest communication of the facts, a kind and gentle integration of industry and prosperity on their land and in their communities, and a long term relationship of respect and humility.

RozyO does not display these virtues.

The Bands could shut down the RofF until this shit storm is over and Noront is back in control. It could work ... this is the 21st century and Noront has brought them the promise of a viable place in the future of the RofF, Ontario and Canada. This development should proceed according to their intent, agenda and schedule. TMX should get their black balls in the mail and be restricted from development in the area based on their demonstrated betrayal of Nemis and their association with thieves.

Comments?

New Message
Please login to post a reply