HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

More email contacts.....IBK

posted on Oct 10, 2008 07:47PM

There is a post on here which has some email contacts we should all email, but I couldn't find it as there are hundreds of great posts from people who are fed up and standing up against these Rosseau idiots.

Anyways, since IBK is on board, and we pay their salary and Michael White is on our payroll, why not drop him an email and see "what have you done for me lately" we can ask, and see how they respond. See how they plan on making their salary.

Michael White from IBK can be emailed at: MikeWhite@ibkcapital.com

Anyone have contact info for someone at JP Morgram we can contact? Anyone else?

Folks if you have any ideas on contacts we ALL can email regarding this issue, please post, the more email contacts, the more emails go out, the more votes we get FOR RN et al.

Let's see the little guys (ALL OF US ON HERE) finally win one, a victory for all the good guys in the investing world, and not the corporate thieves that seem to be taking over and getting rich while people starve and lose their life savings. Rosseau will regret ever doing this. On his resume when they go to apply at McDonalds, they can write:

October 2008 - Unemployed. Biggest mistake of my life. I tried to steal from a Noront shareholder that belonged to Agoracom. I failed miserably.

Fight the power everyone, let's unite and do the right thing.

VOTE FOR RN

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply