HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So I called Rousseau

posted on Oct 10, 2008 08:15PM

I wanted to talk to this warren irwin guy but instead was handed off to one of the underlings

I shared this with a few trusted and respected posters who suggested I post this publicly

this is the jist of my conversation

I inquired about his takeover bid and spoke to him for about 30 minutes.
I gleened this from him
Irwin and Welcoombe are only nominated as directors temporarily until the deal is done, after that 2 people who do not wish to be named now will replace them (I don't like the sounds of that)
an interim CEO will be named, Hamilton is the name he referred to
he said windfall production was stopped on sept 30 as a dud ( I spoke to Mac on the weekend and he said all was well)
he said that there are 6 prime properties in the ROF with NOT and FWR being the 2 prime ones he said he full ybelieves that freewest has 100-150 million tons of mineable material

thier avg is about 3.50-4 per share and fully believe that it will go much furthur ( what else was he going to say?)
I asked about anderson and said he is not most investors favorite person, he agreed but said he makes money and turns things around....(right...)
I asked about indian relations and he said he would hope people currently in the organization would handle that
I asked about these directors getting all sorts of stock options, he said thats up to the board to decide...I laughed and said they are going to get rich off my shares,,, he said he had no other comment on that.

A little information, but I think the key stuff is about the interim directors and who else may be behind the scenes.

These guys make me very very nervous.

Storm

Oct 10, 2008 08:30PM
Oct 11, 2008 12:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply