HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Undecideds

posted on Oct 11, 2008 12:15PM

How about this to help you decide. Its pretty simple.

If you want to participate at the highest level of "payout", vote in favour of RN et al.

If you want to participate at a lower level of "payout", and reward Rosseau et al with excessive compensation, which by the way comes from your pocket, for only being an investor like yourself, although one with deeper pockets to begin with, then vote in favour of Rosseau et al.

Some companies have several different classes of shares, with each class treated differently. Look at Teck..control by a few investors with common shares carrying voting rights, many others with common shares with no voting rights. Even in that scenario, as far as I know, both will share compensation equally via dividends, liquidation proceeds, etc. As far as I know, NOT has only one class of share, and that makes us all equally entitled to the same rewards.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply