HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

VOTE YOUR PROXY ...

posted on Oct 11, 2008 12:24PM

Here's the site to do it:

www.proxyvote.com

If you want Richard in charge you have to vote. There will be a lot of pressure on everyone to vote with large companies like Rousseau, Pinetree and Sprott voting against us (should that be the case in the end).

I would love to see a negotiated agreement that would let everyone be happy with Richard at the helm. Maybe some adjustments to his method of operation would satisfy the hedge funds and bring them over to Richards side. In either case I want to see Richard in with his Board because I know he is going to bring us to the motherlode and allow us a chance to share in it with him. This is not just an investment for him. This is a lifetime achievement that he wants to follow through on himself. He's a great promotor and a real gentleman. Lets remember that too when we're voting. One thing Richard isn't is weak. He has shown he doesn't do things because is pressured to do them. He does things when the time is right. Another large plus.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply