HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I still think this should hit the news, if we can swing it

I still think this should hit the news, if we can swing it

posted on Oct 11, 2008 03:02PM

Canadians, including Stephen Harper, squawk about Canada's solidarity, and proud heritage. He stepped in to thwart the Canadarm legacy from disappearing a while back....and everyone resists China taking over big mining companies or resources, but it's just fine and dandy for these ruthless fat cats to walk in an steal a man's lifetime of work and crowning achievement?

It makes me ill to think that the financial institutions who lend the money in the first place rig it so they win at all costs. It's like borrowing money from the bank for a new car, and the bank agents come and slash your tires and put sugar in the tank, and try to get you fired from your job because your car won't start and then you're late for work. And then they say you didn't take very good care of your car, and they repo it. and then they drive around town in it, bragging how they got it for a song.

I know it's overly simplistic, but this predatory and malicious behaviour is sickening.

If those folks win, I hope they enjoy their money in their time on earth, because it ain't gonna help them on the other side of eternity.

There are no pockets on a shroud.

New Message
Please login to post a reply