HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Insider info

posted on Oct 11, 2008 03:59PM

Im reading all of these posts and love it when all of us stick together. Someone mentioned a phone call to irwin and I think something was said about a member of the board coming or talking to him about his concerns. IS this NOT insider info and using this info to short our stock to make it worse than it really is. I remember awhile back too that Sprott shut its mouth about anything good about NOT. This could have been going on for a long time. Also the show in Vancouver I think where a presentation was done while Harvey sat back and said nothing when he should have been up there promoting. Hmm ... To many things dont add up but if some investors had some inside info IT should be investigated to the fullest. Somebody on our current board NOT happy and letting a hedgy know about it. It SMELLS ... The OSC should be investigating what has been going on here and what most of us knew for awhile what was going on. A dam shame

New Message
Please login to post a reply