HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The First Nations Communities- A Leg to Stand On! PLS- READ-Badboybill-Badb...

posted on Oct 12, 2008 02:46PM

Dear Badboybill

I am not angry, just disappointed and p........ off with your immature attitude!

No, my 35+ years tells me that RN et al are more than competent to guide NOT to maximize shareholder value, without Rosseau et al's interference.

Most "brokers", and I assume you are referring to account exec's, know diddly squat, other than how to pick your pockets from commissions paid to them for executing your instructions. They are not professional geologists.

This is my last warning. My patience is about to end.

I apologize to other forum members for paying attention to BBB's posts. It got personal, his choice. I have inadvertently encouraged this individual to post further drivel. I will take it via PM. Sorry, it detracts from our main objective to defeat the proxy.

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply