HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Smoke and Mirrors - Banks vote with the company
Oct 13, 2008 08:17AM
Oct 13, 2008 08:39AM
NOT
Oct 13, 2008 09:30AM
Oct 13, 2008 11:35AM
Oct 13, 2008 11:43AM
Oct 13, 2008 12:09PM

Edgiejones,

Whatever we might think of Rosseau, Pinetree and Genuity (I hope we aren't adding Sprott to the list) they are not a "flash in the pan that wants a change to the Board". They are major investors in Noront that intend to change not only the members of the Board but the company's whole direction.

Years of hard work and development and let's not forget integrity by the current management cannot be thrown by the wayside by these people with a reputation of not having shareholder concern way up there on their list of important things to do when they get up and go to work each morning.

I'm happy for you that you don't think this is a crisis but there are a lot of investors in Noront to whom this is a serious, maybe even life changing event. We have supported Richard Nemis, John Harvey, Neil Novak, et al because we believe in their plans for Noront and the manner in which they have to date and intend to in the future pursue their vision.

I hope you're right and that the banks will support the corporate body. And there's nothing that all of us want more than to see the sp go through the roof, but indeed it would give me (and I'm sure lots of others) great pleasure to show Mr. Irwin, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Durham, Mr. Obradovich and the rest of them the proverbial door.

We should all watch our backs because the young Hounds of Bay Street are after us!

Irish

New Message
Please login to post a reply