HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Need some help voting for what ever our leader wants

Need some help voting for what ever our leader wants

posted on Oct 14, 2008 12:45PM

I don't have time to go back and read all the posts about voting. So can someone help me to VOTE for what Richard nemis wants. The Proxy is confusing if you don't have the current facts. Thanks for the help fellow NOT Longs!! I take it i would be FOR on everything.

Trevor

Proxy Ballot:

The Directors' Recommendations:
Choose this if you would like to vote your shares following the Directors' Recommendations.
See below or refer to the proxy statement for the detailed recommendations. Please read them carefully.
Otherwise, mark your selections then select the vote option below.

Vote my shares following the Directors' Recommendations

01. TO CONSIDER AND, IF DEEMED ADVISABLE, TO FIX THE NUMBER OF DIRECTORS TO BE ELECTED AT THE MEETING AT SEVEN (7).
Directors Recommend: FOR
For Against
02. TO ELECT AS DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY THE SEVEN INDIVIDUALS IDENTIFIED AS MANAGEMENT'S PROPOSED NOMINEES IN THE ACCOMPANYING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION CIRCULAR OF THE COMPANY.
For Withhold
03. APPOINTMENT OF MSCM LLP AS AUDITORS OF THE COMPANY FOR THE ENSUING YEAR AND AUTHORIZING THE DIRECTORS TO FIX THEIR REMUNERATION.
For Withhold
04. TO CONSIDER AND, IF DEEMED ADVISABLE, TO ADOPT, WITH OR WITHOUT AMENDMENTS, AN ORDINARY RESOLUTION RATIFYING AND CONFIRMING THE STOCK OPTION PLAN OF THE COMPANY (THE "STOCK OPTION PLAN"), THE FULL TEXT OF WHICH RESOLUTION IS SET OUT IN THE ACCOMPANYING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION CIRCULAR OF THE COMPANY.
For Against
New Message
Please login to post a reply